Event is FINISHED
Introduction to PCB CAD tool : Altium CircuitMaker
A. Target Audience :
- Who have an electronic knowledge and electronic circuit engineering
- Who are students, makers and electronic engineers
- Who are deeply interested in electronic hardware PCB design
B. Objectives :
- To learn a basic knowledge of PCB CAD design tools from Altium CircuitMaker
- To enhance PCB design skill and hardware design skill
- A stepping stone to experience and get familiar with professional PCB designer CAD tools
- To create more robust PCB design board
- Be recognized for your skills
C. What will you learn :
- Understand and familiar with PCB design workflow.
- A basic and fundamental of PCB design rules, tips and guidelines.
- A step-by-step hands-on of live training on PCB design with CircuitMaker
D. Pre-requisite :
- Participants are required to / MUST register, download and install a free copy ofAltium Circuit Maker at home from https://circuitmaker.com/
- A notebook that meets the minimum requirements - Windows 7/8/10 32-bit Intel®CoreTM i3 processor or equivalent 4 GByte RAM and 3.5GB hard disk space. For optional 3D PCB viewing, it requires at least a Intel integrated graphics HD4000 or equivalent, supporting DirectX 9.0c and Shader model 3 (or later).
E. Time & Date :
- Date & Time : 21st Oct 2017, 9.00am to 5pm
- Venue : APU (new campus).
- Room : Design Lab, B-3-02
F. Summary of Workshop Topic:
● Introduction of Embedded System Malaysia and team members
● PCB technology and finishing
● PCB terminology
● PCB Design tips and guides
● Circuit Maker features - pro & con
Hands-on Circuit Maker design :
● Create PCB and schematic project worksheet
● Library creation with octopart
● Useful schematic sheet shortcut
● Create customize schematic library
● Create customize PCB footprint library
● Useful PCB Design shortcut
● Fork a project from resource cloud
● Schematic design
● PCB design
● PCB rules & constraints
● Generate final output (BOM, gerber & NC drill files)
** Limited seats (25) only, please book your ticket now.
Want to find more groups and events like this?